CLICK TO VIEW THE WHOLE PUBLICATION ONLINE
3 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced
1 large eggplant, sliced
3 zucchini, sliced
2 medium onions, thinly sliced (divided in 2)
5-6 cloves of garlic, sliced
2 medium tomatoes, sliced
1 cup of chopped fresh parsley (divided in 2)
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 cubanelle pepper, sliced
1 medium hot pepper, sliced
4 scallions, chopped
1/2 cup tomato puree
3 cups of water
1 cup of olive oil
3 bay leaves
2 tsp. dry Greek oregano
sea salt and black pepper
Pre-heated 425F oven
- Drizzle the bottom of your pan with some olive oil. Cover the bottom with a layer of potatoes, followed by the eggplant slices and then the zucchini slices.
- Top with your garlic, 1/2 your onion slices, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Continue layering with your tomatoes, followed by the red and green (cubanelle) and hot peppers, then the remaining onion slices.
- Top with the chopped scallions, remaining parsley, bay leaves, oregano and pour the water, tomato puree, olive oil and season again with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Place in the upper-middle rack of your oven for approx. 1 hour or until the top is golden brown the liquid has thickened.
- Serve with bread and Greek feta on the side.
Join Our Newsletter and Get the Latest
Posts to Your Inbox
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.