2-3 Tbsp. of Nescafe instant coffee
2-3 Tbsp. hot water
3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk (about 1/2can)
2 1/2 cups whipping cream
splash of vanilla extract
2 Tbsp. coffee liqueur
Honey Roasted Figs
approx. 16 figs, rinsed and quartered
1 cup Attiki honey
2-3 Tbsp. water
fresh ground pepper
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pouryour instant coffee into a cup along with the hot water and stir until coffeehas melted.
- Pourthe coffee mixture into a large bowl along with the condensed milk, whippingcream, vanilla and coffee liqueur and whip with your hand mixer (or useyour KitchenAid stand mixer) until whippedto almost stiff peaks.
- Pourinto a plastic tub, cover and place in your freezer overnight.
- Thenext day, place your quartered figs in a deep baking dish just big enough tohold them. Pour the honey over the figs, ground pepper, cinnamon and pour somewater into the dish. Cover with foil and bake in a pre-heated 450F oven for 20minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5 minutes, take out of the oven and allowto cool.
- Toserve, scoop some ice cream in a bowl and top with one or two fig segments andsome pan juices.