CLICK TO VIEW THE WHOLE PUBLICATION ONLINE
- (serves 8-10)
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large eggs (room temp)
- 1 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 level cup all-purpose flour (170 gr)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Maple Whisky Cream Sauce
- Limani Greek Fleur de Sel
- pre-heated 325F oven
- Into a bowl, add your olive oil, eggs, sugar and vanilla and use a hand mixer to whip until creamy (about 5 minutes).
- Add cocoa powder into a small bowl, add the hot water and stir until combined.
- Slowly add the cocoa mixture into the contents in your bowl, mix until combined.
- Into another small bowl, add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix with a fork. Now slowly add to your cake mixture.
- Grease the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan and pour in your cake mixture.
- Place on the middle rack of your pre-heated 325F oven and bake for a approx. 35 minutes or stick a toothpick in to test it’s baked.
- Take out of the oven, allow to cool. Serve with maple whisky cream sauce, sprinkle some Limani Greek fleur de sel.
Join Our Newsletter and Get the Latest
Posts to Your Inbox
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.